The Rive Gauche special edition has now been introduced to the award-winning Renault-Captur range. The special edition, with only 800 models being produced for the UK, is named after the picturesque southern bank area of the River Seine in Paris. It sits next to the R.S. Line trim at the top of the range, and stands out from the other trim levels with eye-catching design elements on both the interior and the exterior.
Features of the Captur Rive Gauche include:
- 18-inch glossy black diamond cut alloy wheels
- Black contrasting roof
- Black contrasting wing mirrors
- Unique black 'Renault' and 'CAPTUR' badging
- Shark fin antenna
- Black front and rear skid plates
- Black front air intake surrounds
- Black lower door protection
- Oyster Grey, Arctic White, Diamond Black and Flame Red metallic paint options
- Black dashboard insert
- Dark roof lining
- Black synthetic leather and cloth upholstery
- Wireless phone charger
- EASY LINK infotainment system with 9.3-inch portrait touchscreen
The Rive Gauche has the choice of E-Tech Hybrid 145 or TCe90 engines. The E-Tech Hybrid 145 combines the special edition's style with the efficiency of an electrified drivetrain, which has been developed by Renault using technological innovations originating in Formula 1. Twinned with a fully automatic gearbox, the 1.6 litre engine enables a 0-62mph time of just 10.6 seconds and returns combined fuel economy of 57.7mpg (WLTP) with CO2 emissions of only 112g/km.
Standard equipment also includes full C-shape LED daytime running lights, automatic high beam headlights, an electronic parking brake, automatic air conditioning and smartphone integration with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. There are also a vast array of safety systems including front and rear parking sensors, rear view camera, lane keep assist, lane departure warning, active emergency braking system, speed limited and cruise control.