We will therefore match any like-for-like written quotations from competitors within 10 miles of our dealerships.
In order to match a competitor's price we will require a written quotation that is cheaper than the one issue by our dealership for servicing, mechanical or repair work, subject to the following:
- A printed comparison price/quote on recognised headed paper from a VAT registered garage located within a 10 mile radius of the dealership prior to the work being completed.
- The written comparison must be for completion in the same timescale as agreed with the dealership for the same package of work as detailed in our quotation or estimate.
- Any special offer or discount given must be shown in writing on the quote supplied. Our comparison will compare the total price for the job to be completed after all discounts, including parts and labour, not individual line items.
- Any comparison of goods or services must be to the identical specification and quality of the goods or services, including the use of genuine manufacturer supplied parts where applicable.
- Smith Motors Group and any of its associated companies reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer and the terms and conditions at any time in its sole discretion.
The price match does not apply to the following:
- Individual line items on an invoice.
- MOT tests
- Tyres and tyre fitting.
- Garages that are not VAT registered Discounts not available to the general public, including but not limited to: membership (e.g. The AA), fleet, promotional, unpublished, employee or specially negotiated discounts.